Hay Festival - Brecon Beacons National
- Pembrokeshire Fish Week
fishing and, of course, lots of locally caught
Llangollen International Eisteddfod - North Wales
Traditional Welsh music, poetry, literature, dance
and comedy events.
- Royal Welsh Show - Llanelwedd, Builth Wells
- Brecon Jazz - Brecon Castle, Brecon,
- Royal National Eisteddfod - various locations around Wales
- The Green Man Festival - Brecon
Beacons National Park
Boutique festival set in the stunning countryside
of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Abergavenny Food Festival
One of the biggest events on the UK foodie calendar.
Browse the market stalls. take part in tastings or
enjoy the comedy and live music.
- Snowdonia Walking Festival - Capel
Curig Snowdonia Conwy
This five-day festival offers a variety of walks,
mile strolls for beginners to all-day treks for experienced
- Dylan Thomas Festival - Swansea: usually from 27
October to 9th November.
A celebration of the life and work of Dylan Thomas,
best-known writer, with a mix of poetry, prose, drama,
exhibitions, talks and special guests.
Not Listed? To get your event listed
on the site, please send the event details to email@example.com
Please note: event details are listed free of charge and published at the discretion of our site moderators.